Parsons the New School of Design | New York, USA | MFA Design and Technology, 2011-2013
Academy of Art & Design of Tsinghua University | Beijing, China | BFA Industrial Design, 2006-2010
Gro Intelligence | VISUAL DESIGNER | New York | September 2015 – Present
Gro Intelligence builds web-based data visualization tool that focuses on agriculture.
- Design the web-based visualization tool through UX flows, wireframes, and animated mockups.
- Using Tilemill to design Gro Basemap from scratch and work with geospatial team and developers to deliver Gro Basemap
- Design grointelligence.com with fully functional responsive site
- Design marketing collaterals such as data visualization charts, maps, brochures, diagrams, presentations
- Design and code Mailchimp newsletter templates
Adornus Cabinetry | VISUAL DESIGNER | Miami | August 2013 – August 2015
- Developed front-end user interfaces for adornus.com and lussocucina.com
- Created catalogs and promotional material including newsletters, stickers and posters
- Produced, shot and edited company promo videos
AWARDS & EXHIBITIONS
THE 9TH 100 ARTISTS EXHIBITION in Ouchi Gallery | New York | June 2014
KBIS (KITCHEN BATH INDUSTRY SHOW) 2014 | Las Vegas | February 2014
Designed and executed Adornus Cabinetry’s booth at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show in Las Vegas by sketching drafts, creating 3D models, and rendering the booth concept.
Parsons MFA Design and Technology Thesis Show | New York | May 2013
My thesis project customizable and multifunctional furniture system “Units Furniture” was featured on Parsons school website.
The Start Of A Long Journey | Beijing, China | December 2010
Presented undergraduate thesis project fishing equipment design “Venture” at the first exhibition of Outstanding Works by 2010 Graduates from Key Art Institutions of Higher Education in China.
Salone Internazionale di Mobile | Milan, Italy | November 2009 – April 2010
Exhibited my furniture “Jie” in Milan Furniture Fair and Polytechnic University of Milan.
LeNS Student Design Competition | Beijing, China | October 2009
Designed a sustainable transportation system for Delft University of Technology and won 2nd prize.